TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Jsawrie

Knox: Runaway President Should Reign Himself In

John Knox

From the Office of Speaker James Knox

”This is the second time in just a few months that the President has taken upon himself to change the law through executive order and bypass the representatives that have been elected to do the peoples work. I remember the absolute fit that Republicans threw when President Obama signed executive orders. But now that it’s thier guy doing it, mums the word, that’s his right. There’s no consistency in this administration. Zero. 

At thr end of the day, the President knew his desires wouldn’t pass through Congress. But Kyle Fitzgerald doesn’t know how to not get his way, so he did it himself. It’s shameful and childish. He needs to learn what the word “no” means and learn it fast. I’m not afraid of mafia tactics and investigations. If he wants to come at me he knows where my office is. 

View full PR

13 hours ago, Jsawrie said:

John Knox

From the Office of Speaker James Knox

”This is the second time in just a few months that the President has taken upon himself to change the law through executive order and bypass the representatives that have been elected to do the peoples work. I remember the absolute fit that Republicans threw when President Obama signed executive orders. But now that it’s thier guy doing it, mums the word, that’s his right. There’s no consistency in this administration. Zero. 

At thr end of the day, the President knew his desires wouldn’t pass through Congress. But Kyle Fitzgerald doesn’t know how to not get his way, so he did it himself. It’s shameful and childish. He needs to learn what the word “no” means and learn it fast. I’m not afraid of mafia tactics and investigations. If he wants to come at me he knows where my office is. 

View full PR

Momentum: 2

Sign in to follow this