TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

2nd Congress Roll Call

All members of the House for the 2nd Congress should reply to this thread with your vote for Speaker as well as the oath of office. Players and NPCs are eligible to be Speaker but the vote requires a majority. If no candidate has a majority after 72 hours, we will have another 24 hour ballot.

In your post you should also take the oath of office again pursuant to the Oath of Office Act of 1789:

“I, A. B. do solemnly swear or affirm (as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States.”

All characters that sign this roll call will receive a salary as follows:

House Member $1,500
Speaker, HML, HmL $1,750

I, Gideon McGee do solemnly swear or affirm (as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States.

• Thanks 1

I, Levi Johnstone. do solemnly swear or affirm (as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States.

• Thanks 1

I, Thomas Poindexter do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States.

I vote Pondexter for speaker.

• Thanks 1

“I, James Tyson do solemnly swear or affirm (as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States.”

I vote for Johnstone for Speaker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I, Declan Owens, do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.

I vote for Frederick Muhlenberg for Speaker.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Michael said:

I, Declan Owens, do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.

I vote for Frederick Muhlenberg for Speaker.

Change vote to Johnstone.

• Like 1

I, Ethan O'Rourke, do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.

Abstain.

• Thanks 1