TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Truboenski Town Hall in Ames,IA

Senator and Democratic Candidate for President Alex Truboenski is holding a town hall in Ames,Iowa to hear the people's concerns about the direction of the country and changes he'd make as President.

Hello Senator Truboenski,

Do you believe in universal pre-k? I have a young child, and pre-k is expensive--so much so that I don't think we can afford it, but I want to give my children the best chance for success in life. What do you think is the best way forward?

Mr. Truboenski,

Has the breaking of House rules by Speaker Knox put in question to you if he should even be in a discussion for being the next Democratic Presidential nominee?

11 hours ago, Kurt Faulhammer said:

Mr. Truboenski,

Has the breaking of House rules by Speaker Knox put in question to you if he should even be in a discussion for being the next Democratic Presidential nominee?

I think the fact Brandon Cooper doesn't know the rules of the house and yet parades himself to be the house parliamentarian is a concern and adds to the reasons why American's trust SNL more than the American media for fair unbiased news. But Speaker Knox has done a great job as speaker as people on both sides of the aisle will tell you.

14 hours ago, Wm96 said:

Hello Senator Truboenski,

Do you believe in universal pre-k? I have a young child, and pre-k is expensive--so much so that I don't think we can afford it, but I want to give my children the best chance for success in life. What do you think is the best way forward?

Universal pre-k for low-income families is a must, and as President, I plan to do just that as this is a problem which affects millions every day. However we can't just stop there, I wanna make sure that we are giving our children the best teachers from pre-k through senior in College and making sure they have updated curriculums and textbooks in every public-private and charter school in America. And finally, I don't just want universal pre-k but also universal college in which students can get into schools here for next to nothing, instead of packing up and going to places like Canada where tuition is cheaper. 

11 minutes ago, Batman said:

I think the fact Brandon Cooper doesn't know the rules of the house and yet parades himself to be the house parliamentarian is a concern and adds to the reasons why American's trust SNL more than the American media for fair unbiased news. But Speaker Knox has done a great job as speaker as people on both sides of the aisle will tell you.

Mr. Truboenski,

Mr. Knox doesn't deny breaking House rules. How does that make for a great speaker?

1 hour ago, Kurt Faulhammer said:

Mr. Truboenski,

Mr. Knox doesn't deny breaking House rules. How does that make for a great speaker?

It shows he is honest and willing to own up to his mistakes, as he said he's human and makes mistakes as does Brandon Cooper whenever he writes anything. 

On 10/8/2018 at 1:19 PM, Batman said:

It shows he is honest and willing to own up to his mistakes, as he said he's human and makes mistakes as does Brandon Cooper whenever he writes anything. 

MAGA 99%