TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Faulhammer

Faulhammer drops out of Presidential race

Kurt Faulhammer

From the Office of House Minority Leader Kurt Faulhammer

As I have always said were the President to run for President again I would drop out and I am doing just that before any primary election date. President Fitzgerald is a highly popular candidate with a staggering approval rating currently of 80% of Americans and will have my vote just as he did with Macmillan back in 2016. The Democrats have tried to paint him as a highly disastrous President but it only shows their disconnect to what the vast majority of Americans think and I anticipate another great victory in 2020 just like we saw over Hillary in 2016.

View full PR

On 10/8/2018 at 3:03 PM, Kurt Faulhammer said:

Kurt Faulhammer

As I have always said were the President to run for President again I would drop out and I am doing just that before any primary election date. President Fitzgerald is a highly popular candidate with a staggering approval rating currently of 80% of Americans and will have my vote just as he did with Macmillan back in 2016. The Democrats have tried to paint him as a highly disastrous President but it only shows their disconnect to what the vast majority of Americans think and I anticipate another great victory in 2020 just like we saw over Hillary in 2016.

View full PR

Kurt
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO GLO
Change +2 +2 0 +2 0 0 0 0

Kyle
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO GLO
Change +2 +2 0 +2 0 0 0 0

On 10/8/2018 at 6:03 PM, Kurt Faulhammer said:

Kurt Faulhammer

View full PR

Momentum: -1

Fitzgerald: 4

Sign in to follow this