TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Wm96

Mark Rambor Votes Yes on T-TIP

Mark Rambor (Senate Multi)

The Office of Senate Minority Leader Mark Rambor (D-TX) released the following statement regarding his voting for President Fitzgerald's T-TIP trade agreement:

Today I voted for President Fitzgerald's trade deal with the EU: T-TIP. This deal will completely open up trade with the EU, striking down all trade barriers on both sides.

As you all know, I am and have been for free trade. It is good for Texas and it's good for this country. The only arguments against this plan are purely based in partisan politics, and as such, I voted it. It will bring economic growth here and in the EU--if we could get a deal like this with every other major power, we would all be better off.

I praise my colleagues for putting aside our differences and doing what's best for the country. Our citizens will be better off for it.

View full PR

On 10/8/2018 at 7:17 PM, Wm96 said:

The Office of Senate Minority Leader Mark Rambor (D-TX) released the following statement regarding his voting for President Fitzgerald's T-TIP trade agreement:

Today I voted for President Fitzgerald's trade deal with the EU: T-TIP. This deal will completely open up trade with the EU, striking down all trade barriers on both sides.

As you all know, I am and have been for free trade. It is good for Texas and it's good for this country. The only arguments against this plan are purely based in partisan politics, and as such, I voted it. It will bring economic growth here and in the EU--if we could get a deal like this with every other major power, we would all be better off.

I praise my colleagues for putting aside our differences and doing what's best for the country. Our citizens will be better off for it.

View full PR

Good for bipartisanship 

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO GLO
Change -5 +3 +5 +3 +3 +3 +3 +3

17 hours ago, Wm96 said:

OOC: I thought Nats liked T-TIP

not if it means free trade and cutting down our tariffs on EU goods....because doing so (in their eyes), hurts american companies and american jobs. 

On 10/8/2018 at 10:17 PM, Wm96 said:

View full PR

Momentum: 5

Interesting development...

Sign in to follow this