TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Jsawrie

Knox GOP wasted tax dollars

John Knox

Speaker John Knox was quoted saying the following today between campaign stops. 

“I’m not sure who was overseeing the wall construction plans, but they sure did miss the big river right in front of them. Unfortunately it’s the taxpayers and the deficit who suffers. A portion of $12 billion dollars could’ve been used to supplement the pay of new moms and dads, build better schools, fix some of our broken rural roads. I can think of a lot better uses of the money. It’s also a shame that the Republicans can’t own up to their mistake on this. They talk about transparency and making sure the money is going to the right places, but it takes real leadership to say “I was wrong”. Unfortunately the GOP has been silent on this. 

View full PR

On 10/11/2018 at 6:23 AM, Jsawrie said:

John Knox

“I’m not sure who was overseeing the wall construction plans, but they sure did miss the big river right in front of them. Unfortunately it’s the taxpayers and the deficit who suffers. A portion of $12 billion dollars could’ve been used to supplement the pay of new moms and dads, build better schools, fix some of our broken rural roads. I can think of a lot better uses of the money. It’s also a shame that the Republicans can’t own up to their mistake on this. They talk about transparency and making sure the money is going to the right places, but it takes real leadership to say “I was wrong”. Unfortunately the GOP has been silent on this. 

View full PR

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO GLO
Change -3 +2 0 -2 +3 0 +2 0

On 10/11/2018 at 9:23 AM, Jsawrie said:

John Knox

View full PR

Momentum: 1

Sign in to follow this