TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
ILDem

Bennett on "Knucklehead" GOP Candidate

Beau Bennett (Senate Multi)

Folks,

It's a damn shame what politics can do to the character of our elected officials. 

White Nationalisn once again popped into the GOP realm, this time in the form of Mr. Taylor, who seeks to represent Virginia in the U.S. Senate. 

I call on the Republican Party to disavow Mr. Taylor and what he stands for. This is not a man who puts all of America first. His ethnic Nationalist beliefs are repugnant, un-American, and just plain block-headed. It would be laughable if his ideology wasn't rooted in violence against those who look or think differently than him. 

The GOP owes it to the American people to put country over politics. Would you sell your soul to the David Duke cabal just to win a Senate seat?

I guess time will tell. 

View full PR

Edited by ILDem

On 10/11/2018 at 12:46 PM, ILDem said:

Folks,

It's a damn shame what politics can do to the character of our elected officials. 

White Nationalisn once again popped into the GOP realm, this time in the form of Mr. Taylor, who seeks to represent Virginia in the U.S. Senate. 

I call on the Republican Party to disavow Mr. Taylor and what he stands for. This is not a man who puts all of America first. His ethnic Nationalist beliefs are repugnant, un-American, and just plain block-headed. It would be laughable if his ideology wasn't rooted in violence against those who look or think differently than him. 

The GOP owes it to the American people to put country over politics. Would you sell your soul to the David Duke cabal just to win a Senate seat?

I guess time will tell. 

View full PR

You would have gotten moderate support other than your tone and name calling makes you waaaay more partisan.

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO GLO
Change -5 -3 0 -3 -2 +5 +3 +3

On 10/11/2018 at 3:46 PM, ILDem said:

Folks,

I guess time will tell. 

View full PR

Momentum: 1

Sign in to follow this