TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Dogslife

Alexanders Stance on Docket

John Alexander

On the matter of the Protection of Labor Act. I will be voting for this bill because I am a firm believer in the rights of workers to unionize. Unions have power. Without them, powerful corporations are too free to reduce protections and wages which benefit workers. It's time our government starts valuing the working man and women over the fat cats sitting in the CEO chairs.

On the matter of T-TIP, the constitution clearly states what should happen to a treaty. This is a treaty and should be treated as such. That is why I voted to table this bill so it can go through the proper channels.

When it comes to the Bump Stock regulation act, this seems pretty common sense. If there is an attachment that makes an assault rifle virtually into a machine gun, that attachment should be outlawed just like machine guns are. I will be voting for this bill. Without it, what's stopping someone with a bump stock from walking into a crowded shopping mall and just spraying at the innocents inside? This is common sense gun control. Something a majority of Americans are behind. The GOP being against this bill just dumbfounds me.

I will be supporting Unanimous Consent to the Pork Barrel Reduction Bill because, like all Americans regardless of party affiliation, I am anti-corruption. We need a transparent government that the people can trust. This brings us 1 step closer to that. 

Even if these measures pass the house we must look at the conclusion that the GOP held Senate will most likely block all of these bills that the majority of Americans support. This is because the GOP no longer stands for the people. It stands for special interest groups. It stands for CEO's and not the backbone of the American workforce, the workers themselves. With that being said, you, the American people have the opportunity to change this. Not only in 2020 will you be voting on who shall be president of this great nation, but you can also flip the Senate. So don't just vote for president, vote all the way down the ticket. And vote blue if you want a party that speaks for the common man and the common woman. Because if you don't, then the GOP will keep up with not caring about your safety or your well being. Change is in your hands. 

View full PR

On 10/11/2018 at 3:10 PM, Dogslife said:

John Alexander

On the matter of the Protection of Labor Act. I will be voting for this bill because I am a firm believer in the rights of workers to unionize. Unions have power. Without them, powerful corporations are too free to reduce protections and wages which benefit workers. It's time our government starts valuing the working man and women over the fat cats sitting in the CEO chairs.

On the matter of T-TIP, the constitution clearly states what should happen to a treaty. This is a treaty and should be treated as such. That is why I voted to table this bill so it can go through the proper channels.

When it comes to the Bump Stock regulation act, this seems pretty common sense. If there is an attachment that makes an assault rifle virtually into a machine gun, that attachment should be outlawed just like machine guns are. I will be voting for this bill. Without it, what's stopping someone with a bump stock from walking into a crowded shopping mall and just spraying at the innocents inside? This is common sense gun control. Something a majority of Americans are behind. The GOP being against this bill just dumbfounds me.

I will be supporting Unanimous Consent to the Pork Barrel Reduction Bill because, like all Americans regardless of party affiliation, I am anti-corruption. We need a transparent government that the people can trust. This brings us 1 step closer to that. 

Even if these measures pass the house we must look at the conclusion that the GOP held Senate will most likely block all of these bills that the majority of Americans support. This is because the GOP no longer stands for the people. It stands for special interest groups. It stands for CEO's and not the backbone of the American workforce, the workers themselves. With that being said, you, the American people have the opportunity to change this. Not only in 2020 will you be voting on who shall be president of this great nation, but you can also flip the Senate. So don't just vote for president, vote all the way down the ticket. And vote blue if you want a party that speaks for the common man and the common woman. Because if you don't, then the GOP will keep up with not caring about your safety or your well being. Change is in your hands. 

View full PR

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO GLO
Change -2 -2 0 -2 +1 +2 +2 +2

On 10/11/2018 at 6:10 PM, Dogslife said:

John Alexander

View full PR

Momentum: 3

Sign in to follow this