TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Dogslife

Alexander Introduces the Transparent Health Care Pricing Act of 2020

John Alexander

Today I have introduced the Transparent Health Care Pricing Act of 2020. This bill will require companies that sell healthcare products to disclose all of their prices. This will improve transparency in our health care system which is something this nation badly needs. I call on my Republican colleagues to look past the Dem name on the bill and co-sponsor this bill. 

View full PR

On 10/11/2018 at 3:21 PM, Dogslife said:

John Alexander

Today I have introduced the Transparent Health Care Pricing Act of 2020. This bill will require companies that sell healthcare products to disclose all of their prices. This will improve transparency in our health care system which is something this nation badly needs. I call on my Republican colleagues to look past the Dem name on the bill and co-sponsor this bill. 

View full PR

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO GLO
Change 0 -5 -10 +1 +2 +5 +5 +5

On 10/11/2018 at 6:21 PM, Dogslife said:

John Alexander

View full PR

Momentum: 1

Sign in to follow this