TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
TexAgRepublican

White House Disputes GAO Border Wall Report

Kyle Fitzgerald

The White House
For Immediate Release

Washington, DC – White House Press Secretary Audrey Van Horn disputed claims by the GAO that border wall funding was wasted.

“The money spent along the Rio Grande River was used for the construction of a structure called a levee wall. This is the type of wall you build along a river. There are sections of the Rio Grande in Texas where there are substantial river crossings. You need a wall in these areas. I would advise the uninformed bureaucrats at the GAO to trust the professionals on this one."

View full PR

Edited by TexAgRepublican

On 10/11/2018 at 8:58 PM, TexAgRepublican said:

Kyle Fitzgerald

The White House
For Immediate Release

Washington, DC – White House Press Secretary Audrey Van Horn disputed claims by the GAO that border wall funding was wasted.

“The money spent along the Rio Grande River was used for the construction of a structure called a levee wall. This is the type of wall you build along a river. There are sections of the Rio Grande in Texas where there are substantial river crossings. You need a wall in these areas. I would advise the uninformed bureaucrats at the GAO to trust the professionals on this one."

View full PR

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO GLO
Change +2 +1 0 +1 +1 -2 -1 -1

On 10/11/2018 at 11:58 PM, TexAgRepublican said:

Kyle Fitzgerald

The White House
For Immediate Release

View full PR

Momentum: 2

Sign in to follow this