TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Dogslife

Alexander Condemns White Nationalist

John Alexander

So as you might know, we have a white nationalist running for the senate in Virginia. And of course he is running as a republican. We now have proven that the GOP is fine with this white nationalism. They don’t care if they’re running someone who still believes in segregation as long as they can win. I urge the GOP to condemn this man and not give him any funding. But who am I kidding. I know they won’t. They’re too far to the right at this point that they no longer care about what their moderates will think. Shame on them and shame on Jared Taylor.

View full PR

On 10/12/2018 at 6:56 AM, Dogslife said:

John Alexander

So as you might know, we have a white nationalist running for the senate in Virginia. And of course he is running as a republican. We now have proven that the GOP is fine with this white nationalism. They don’t care if they’re running someone who still believes in segregation as long as they can win. I urge the GOP to condemn this man and not give him any funding. But who am I kidding. I know they won’t. They’re too far to the right at this point that they no longer care about what their moderates will think. Shame on them and shame on Jared Taylor.

View full PR

PLAYER NAME
Republicans Democrats
NAT EV BUS MR ML SJW PRO GLO
Change -3 -3 0 -1 +1 +3 +3 +3

On 10/12/2018 at 9:56 AM, Dogslife said:

John Alexander

View full PR

Momentum: 1

Sign in to follow this