TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

Northwest Territory Campaign

General Anthony Wayne (NPC) has been given command of the 4 regiments being sent to the Northwest Territory. Regiment stats have been updated: 

Lt. Col Henry and his troops march across the border of Pennsylvania to Youngstown...and then to New Philadelphia to establish a fort. (I see lots of Indian paths crossing in that area). 

29 minutes ago, Shiggy said:

Lt. Col Henry and his troops march across the border of Pennsylvania to Youngstown...and then to New Philadelphia to establish a fort. (I see lots of Indian paths crossing in that area). 

What is the name of the desired fort?

Just now, Bruce said:

What is the name of the desired fort?

We will call it Fort Washington as a tribute to our General and President.

Just now, Shiggy said:

We will call it Fort Washington as a tribute to our General and President.

We already have a functioning Fort Washington along the Ohio river (see the linked Google map above). For simplicity, please give another name.

Just now, Bruce said:

We already have a functioning Fort Washington along the Ohio river (see the linked Google map above). For simplicity, please give another name.

Fair enough. 

We will call it Fort Penn after William Penn

• Like 1

Orders by General Wayne

• The 1st Regiment is to follow the orders above by @Shiggy
  • The 2nd Regiment is to travel to and hold Fort Hamilton. @Nubbie
  • The 3rd Regiment is to travel to and re-establish Fort Laurens. @Batman
  • The 4th Regiment is to travel to and hold at Fort McIntosh.

The 2nd Regiment will move out of Pittsburgh along trail "9" until it reaches Will's Town. We will fortify Will's Town. I want scout teams of 50 men each watching the trails in the two black dots marked on the map. The main objective here will be to watch the trails. Secondary objective, I want the recon teams to approach Indians that look harmless. Thomas Poindexter will offer $500 of his own money to any Indian willing to accompany his regiment that knows the land and the people. If money is not acceptable to the Indian we can certainly make negotiations for whatever the Indian may want. Priority will be given to any Indian that knows the western Ohio area. This is phase one of three in the push to Fort Hamilton

OHArch-Atlas1914-Indian-Trails-100l.jpg

Edited by Nubbie

The 4th Regiment under the command of Lt. Col Declan Owens marches north along the Ohio river to Fort McIntosh. The march was relatively short compared to that of the other regiments. When arriving at the fort the 4th will secure the fort and then secure the surrounding area. 

The Third Regiment is to March off to Fort Laurens and brings tools and extra equipment to refurbish and bring Fort Laurens back up to speed

On 11/2/2018 at 11:20 AM, Michael said:

The 4th Regiment under the command of Lt. Col Declan Owens marches north along the Ohio river to Fort McIntosh. The march was relatively short compared to that of the other regiments. When arriving at the fort the 4th will secure the fort and then secure the surrounding area. 

1 hour ago, Batman said:

The Third Regiment is to March off to Fort Laurens and brings tools and extra equipment to refurbish and bring Fort Laurens back up to speed

good..

You two stay up north and I will continue in southern Ohio. Both of us can simultaneously push west. 

14 minutes ago, Shiggy said:

good..

You two stay up north and I will continue in southern Ohio. Both of us can simultaneously push west. 

@Batman @Michael

If you put forts in these places (in blue) up north....that should about do it for liberating Ohio. 

battle.png

Sign in to follow this