TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Dogslife

Goodbye

So I’m signing out and I feel I should put an explanation as to why. I’ve been playing this since round 1. I’ve loved every minute of it. From the progressive-democrat Convention with Bluto and Clauson to the murder of bannon. But lately this game has beeen going down hill. In the current state it is not enjoyable to play. It isn’t enjoyable when Democrats are held to a different standard than republicans. Momentum is being graded differently and it is unwinnable for us. So I am leaving. I hold no hard feelings and I would specifically like to thank @Bruce for hosting such a great game. It was fun. But I just cannot do it anymore. I would also like to thank the people who made it fun, all the dems, bluto especially for being my mentor when I started, and all the people I’ve had laughs with. I will not be returning until this game is fixed. Until then, adios.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dogslife said:

So I’m signing out and I feel I should put an explanation as to why. I’ve been playing this since round 1. I’ve loved every minute of it. From the progressive-democrat Convention with Bluto and Clauson to the murder of bannon. But lately this game has beeen going down hill. In the current state it is not enjoyable to play. It isn’t enjoyable when Democrats are held to a different standard than republicans. Momentum is being graded differently and it is unwinnable for us. So I am leaving. I hold no hard feelings and I would specifically like to thank @Bruce for hosting such a great game. It was fun. But I just cannot do it anymore. I would also like to thank the people who made it fun, all the dems, bluto especially for being my mentor when I started, and all the people I’ve had laughs with. I will not be returning until this game is fixed. Until then, adios.

I doubt you'll believe this, but I actually very much do hear you. I hope my track record has shown that I'm always seeking to improve the game so I hope you do come back next round. You've been one of the most consistent advocates for this game, I appreciate all that you've done for the community. You're always welcome around here whether you play or not.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this