TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Conrad

Executive Orders

EO 13851

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

(a) That the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is to suspend enforcement practices relating to unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts or practices.

(b) That the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is to only enforce current regulatory law currently enacted by the Congress of the United States.

77bc2447094c9ed2194b228a1fe762c3

EO 13852

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

(1) That the 285th Aviation Regiment of the Arizona Army National Guard be federalized and deployed to the United States Southern Border to assist in current missions there.

(2) The the 142nd Infantry Regiment of the 2nd Battalion of the 56th Infantry Brigade Combat Team of the 36th Infantry Division of the Texas Army National Guard be federalized and deployed to the United States Southern Border to assist in current missions there.

(3) Units deployed as part of section 1 and 2 shall have the same rules of engagement as current deployments. 

EO 13853

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

(a) That the tariffs levied against car imports from the European Union be raised from 2.5% to 10%.

(b) That this executive order is signed with the intent to bring parity in tariffs between the United States and the EU.

• Like 2

EO 13854

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

(a) That a disaster area is declares under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act for the northern area of the state of California as requested by the Governor, for damages caused by the wildfires.

Sign in to follow this