TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Nubbie

@RickSharpFL

11 minutes ago, Macmillan said:

@DylanMacmillan: Republicans claim not to be anti-immigrant to get elected, halt all visas when they're in office #SharpAsASpoon

17 minutes ago, Calvin Ward said:

Gov. Sharp

Not against immigration

but will suspend visas

I know that sounds like polar opposite things. Just go with it

If any of you bothered to read what I said, I said we'd be suspending H-1B visa issuance for 180 days to identify any and all allegations of abuse of the program. If you read you'll see H-1B visas only affect temporary foreign workers, so no we're not halting all visas. #ReadingIsFundemental

• Like 1

Looks like Fitzpatrick is DNC Chair now. God help the Dems. Their leader is a man who doesn't understand the role of the National Guard, thinks the West Coast is under an illegal occupation, and enjoys watching our flag and Constitution be burned. #WhyIRan #VoteGOP

1 minute ago, Shiggy said:

Mr Sharp should learn how to read before making up accusations and wildly mis-characterizing what people have said. 

Yeah I know what Posse Comitatus, I'm a lawyer. You clearly don't because it hasn't been violated. Also you were pretty clear in saying you enjoyed watching American symbols being burned, your favorite in fact.

7 minutes ago, Calvin Ward said:

”You’re so defensive”

weird flex but ok

Folks, this is our Speaker of the House. Someone to add to our board. #VoteGOP #sharp2020 #votesharp

Ossoff-smiling.thumb.jpg.24b4bfb47a09324f68c57439a6b9459a.jpg

I've never seen something as misguided as the CLEAN Act. The American people sure as hell aren't happy about it. $1100 a year for families gone with this, and they just get more taxes. Unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, Magenta said:

image.png

Ahem

On 12/6/2018 at 10:15 PM, Nubbie said:

Here's the bottom line, I don't agree with President Trump's tariffs. The retaliatory actions because of these tariffs have done nothing but hurt Americans everywhere. I am a real Conservative, so I like free trade. Free trade benefits Americans because it drives prosperity. We get growth from free trade because half of US imports are not consumer goods. They are actually inputs for US-based producers. What this means is that we are reducing imported-input costs, thus reducing businesses’ production costs and promoting economic growth. I'm not afraid to point out that President Trump has a simple view on trade policy. We've got to get back to what makes America thrive, and free trade is it. Free trade is not a bad word, and it's not bad for America, and certainly not the American worker.

Darren Fitzpatrick is holding a town hall in Boston, and he can't even tell folks why raising their electric bill would be bad. Not to mention he wants to completley erradicate the coal industry, and wants to tax farmers almost $30 billion A YEAR. Folks America can't afford to have people like this in charge. #unhingedleadership #votesharp #sharp2020

Ann and I send our prayers to the family of Gov. Williams tonight. Christopher and Caroline are dear friends, and he will be missed dearly by all who knew him.

2 hours ago, Dogslife said:

Weird how the GOP says they’re pro life. They advocate against abortions but then the moment that baby is born they just stop caring about them

2 hours ago, Dogslife said:

They’re Pro-Life but they don’t care about gun violence, white nationalist violence, or violence against the LGBTQ community when all of these things take the lives of living, breathing humans.

Nice generalization. I do care about all lives. That's why I increased funding for Medicaid and Social Services as governor, all without raising a tax on the hardworking families of the Southeast. Also I was able to do all this without banning free speech like yourself.

We may be down, but we certainly aren't out, South Carolina and Nevada are next and I foresee big victories there! #votesharp #Rick2020 #voteGOP #RickSharp

1570518730_Rand_Paul_Presidential_Campaign_logo.svg(1).thumb.png.3b04d75cb2c26b76bb2a80867963c8e5.png

• Like 1

Folks, Speaker Ward is proving again we need a change of direction in Congress. Introducing a 7 year old bill that failed isn't going to solve anything. We need fresh ideas that will actually do some good. #voteGOP #vote

4 minutes ago, Calvin Ward said:

Lets quote Gov. Sharp for a moment

@Nubbie

We've got to increase vital aerial surveillance, install sensors, cameras, so that at no point do we not have eyes on our border. We've got to have a biometric tracking system at our nation's points of entry because we've got to know who is coming into our nation. Not knowing who could be coming in is a nation security risk.”  This bill does that

“Strengthen E-Verify” yep does that too

So we did things you wanted and it’s not good enough? 

Im just taking something you want to do in two years and doing it now. 

Okay let's do that without blindly giving amnesty like this bill wants. I never wanted that.

Erick Travere inspired me to run for President. When I saw he signed an EO effectively banning free speech on state property, I knew we couldn't have people with such dangerous ideas in office. He doesn't belong in the White House and he doesn't belong in ye governor's mansion. #recalltravere #voteGOP#unhingedleadership

• Like 1

It's been a good campaign, but it's time to call it. I support Paul Vang wholeheartedly and I know he will be an excellent President! #allinwithpaul #VoteGOP #VoteVang

• Like 2

Erick Travere once again proves he has no regard for the Constitution. This man cannot be allowed anywhere close to the White House. #VoteGOP #unhingedleadership