TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Doomhammer

@NaomiBrightwell

@naomibrightwell   In light of new events, I will be making an official statement shortly.  Join us in San Fransisco for my announcement OOC: random date

Just now, Conrad said:

jow4k4vt_a9o3sk_1hm8sld.png

@naomibrightwell  Not Democrats.  The entire party opposes this resolution.  This is 100% Ms. Blythe-Pinnacle.  This resolution will never see the floor.

GM TO CUT JOBS IN NORTH AMERICA

General Motors plans to cut up to 14,800 jobs in the U.S. and Canada and end production at several North American factories, marking the auto maker’s first significant downsizing since its bankruptcy last decade as the company tries to adjust to weak sedan sales. The moves, affecting plants in Michigan, Ohio and Canada would reduce GM’s annual costs by $4.5 billion by the end of 2020, freeing up money to invest in electric and self-driving vehicles. The company also said it would end production next year at three North American assembly plants and two smaller transmission factories, which combined employ more than 6,700 workers. Those include a factory in Lordstown, Ohio, where GM makes the Chevrolet Cruze; the Detroit-Hamtramck plant in the company’s hometown, where it makes the Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid and several large sedans; and a factory in Oshawa, Ontario, a source of such models as the Chevrolet Impala and the Cadillac XTS. 

@naomibrightwell   When does the "winning" start?  This is horrible.

@naomibrightwell  I suppose the GOP cannot even find candidates for president.  Even the incumbent is unable to do the job.  It doesn't surprise me that the GOP lack strong candidates.

@naomibrightwell So I guess we are just recalling people we simply disagree with.  We can play this game too... But we have higher standards

Edited by Doomhammer

9 hours ago, ADG said:

@Dogslife

@TravereErick

Yes sir, we are trying to throw you out of office in the most democratic way possible. By using the democratically granted opportunity for a democratic recall process which will be decided in a democratic recall election. 

@naomibrightwell  I guess it is safe to say that Granata is a sore loser.  "Please give me a mulligan" he cries.

• Like 1

@naomibrightwell. Granata failed to earn the voters trust the first time, what has he done to prove otherwise?  Just obstructing, whining, and moaning about losing his election

2 hours ago, ADG said:

Either focus solely on governing the region, or running for federal office. One or the other.  The choice is up to the governor. 

@naomibrightwell Based on your rules, the man you endorsed for POTUS is doing the exact same thing as Governor Travere.  Does this mean Governor Sharp is wrong to run for POTUS? 

Edited by Doomhammer

51 minutes ago, Nubbie said:

Dangerous times ahead of Dems win election. Mac has stated he has no desire to listen to opinions from pro lifers, and his veep candidate has NO regard for our constitution. #shame #voteGOP #vangsharp2020 

@naomibrightwell  New VP for the GOP is spreading fake news.  Classic Republican.