TedderVision
Dogslife

@TravereErick

22 minutes ago, ADG said:

@TravereErick

You have admitted (via the minority leader) that you are ineffective. Good first step. Now we need to take some action. 

GOP bills introduced - 1

Dem bills introduced - 8

GOP forwarded bills - 0

Dem forwarded bills - 6 

Bills blocked by dems - 0

Bjlls blocked by GOP - 2

When you’re as obstructionist as Granata then it’s impossible to get anything done.

3 minutes ago, ADG said:

@Dogslife

@TravereErick

If I never wanted to condemn white nationalism, why would I amend the resolution to include the words "white nationalists?" The people are not stupid, governor. They know what is true and what isn't. 

Is this a joke? This is actually what you wanted to remove, this is the exact line from your amendment,  the Alternative Right or Alt-Right. 

If you had read the resolution fully then you would see that it already condemned white nationalists. You just didn't want to condemn the alt-right even though they are cold-blooded murderers. 

Just now, SWMissourian said:

Nice try, Governor. You left out the part he amended, intentionally or not I can’t tell. This is what the Amendment actually says: “Whereas White Nationalists the Alternative Right or Alt-Right have demonstrated publicly that they desire a Caucasian only ethnic state“

You are either being intentionally dishonest or do not know how to read amendments to legislation. Neither befits a governor. 

Ok then, lets read that last section of the resolution, 

We the assembly of the Midwest do hereby condemn the actions of all white nationalists

This was in the last paragraph of the resolution, him making that amendment was redundant and its only purpose was to stop a condemnation of the alt-right, a murderous and racist hate group.

Wow. Now the GOP wants to get rid of me even though I

1, have 56% approval

2, Was elected with 58% of the vote, ~15% then my opponent. 

The gop has gone off the deep end at this point. And they called me unhinged.

Hypocritical of the GOP to introduce a resign to run act when their presidential primary front runner holds the same office as me but in the SE. 

The Granata clan is still upset over the midwestern voters rejecting their far right views. Now they’re trying to do everything in their power to kick me out of my democratically elected position. 

BF1DF906-2288-4A57-96AD-7285D24E5878.png.6aa0fdc6ca25a4e6a198b1b725b47df2.png

Mac is the obvious choice for President! His record of supporting unions and supporting farmers makes it easy for me to support him for president!

Let’s not forget that the Midwest GOP has gone rogue and radical. They made a bill that will prevent ALL gun control in the Midwest. 

11 minutes ago, SWMissourian said:

The moment when you''re being lectured for being radical after trying to suspend First Amendment rights. 

Here you are ladies and gentleman, they’re so bold they aren’t even denying it

Just now, SWMissourian said:

I could say the same to you. At least I know how to read the Constitution.

I wish the MW majority leader could read the constitution too. Remember how he tried to amend federal code with a regional bill? Then he only fixed it after I pointed it out.

Wild how the “pro-life” party seems to stop caring about people the moment they are born. They fight like hell against abortion but then when people want to stop dying because of guns or white supremacy they don’t seem to care.