TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Doomhammer

@AndrewWhitaker

@andrewwhitaker I am thrilled to have officially made my announcement for Governor of Southeast!  I am looking forward to a splendid campaign and thorough discussions on improving the lives of the people of Southeast!

• Like 1

@andrewwhitaker Both Democrats and Republicans need to work together to get a budget done.  No party wins by holding out, the people are guaranteed to lose.

@andrewwhitaker  Good work by congressman Sharpe on the PAWS Act. A small but impactful act to help veterans will go a long way for those who benefit from this service.

@andrewwhitaker I a pleased to see the Student Non-Discrimination Act edging closer to UC.  No student should be discriminated against due to sexual orientation or identity.

@andrewwhitaker I have never liked how money negatively influences politicians.  The campaign finance reform legislation is important.  It would be supported in my region as Governor.

@andrewwhitaker  For someone who has seen war first hand, a war with Russia is in no way anyone's best interest.  I strongly oppose even considering the bill.  We can show strength without declaring war.

Thank you to all of you who came out and voted in the Southeast election!  Although it was a narrow defeat, I am proud of all of the volunteers and proud of this campaign!  I wish the best for Governor-elect Sharp @Nubbie and the Southeast Region.

Edited by Doomhammer
Edited after election change