TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Multis

I think it is somewhat unfair that a player can commit a massive act of impropriety, which is actually a criminal offense, and then scrub the character and start fresh/use their multi with impunity. I recommend that when a player runs one of their characters into the ground, all of their characters experience either an attribute drop, or a financial penalty, or a scandal of some kind. Otherwise there is literally no reason why anyone should really attempt to play on the level when they can create a multi for the purpose of doing shady deals and just keep recreating shady multis while their "primary" is glistening.

I would generally be opposed to this because I saw a player unfairly blackballed for this sort of thing once on AGS.

But this just keeps happening every single round with this same clique of people. These characters are disposable to them.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexAgRepublican said:

I would generally be opposed to this because I saw a player unfairly blackballed for this sort of thing once on AGS.

But this just keeps happening every single round with this same clique of people. These characters are disposable to them.  

Yeah, I mean, there's literally nothing to make anyone feel the need to be prudent with their characters. It's so easy to have a disposable one and a non-disposable one that you build up.

And this is to say nothing of ragequitting when things aren't going one's way. That should also be massively punished should the player decide to return.

Just now, Ryan said:

And this is to say nothing of ragequitting when things aren't going one's way. That should also be massively punished should the player decide to return.

I'm not gonna lie. I basically lost any respect I had for a certain group of players after that. Total bush league move. 

1 minute ago, TexAgRepublican said:

I'm not gonna lie. I basically lost any respect I had for a certain group of players after that. Total bush league move. 

I wonder who you could be talking about

I think we all know who he's talking about; but I wouldn't poke the bear if I were in your situation right now.

• Like 1

>Inb4 Democrats lose every single race because their HMW got arrested for bribery and tried to defend himself because he was a "freshman congressman" and they ragequit and destroy two rounds in a row.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm not making OOC emotions into IC insults. I'm pointing out where game mechanics either fail to punish bad players for playing badly or where they actually encourage it. You came into this thread to poke the bear because, by some miracle of astounding stupidity, you cannot see how you are directly at fault for the exact issue I'm complaining about and think that anyone with more than two brain cells could possibly care what you think about this at this particular moment in time. Therefore, I'm also answering your concerns, which are a transgression from the point of this thread, but I am answering them anyway.