TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Russ

@REP_SHULTZ_TEX

Governor @TravereErick 's gun control policies are out of the question and represent what has gone wrong with the party I proudly belong too. When will we stop martyring ourselves on this issue?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nubbie said:

Good to know that the Speaker doesn't care to allow my amendment to be debated in the chamber. He calls us obstructionists.

To be fair, its kind of obvious that y'all are trying to remove the other major part of the bill.

#YesYouAreObstructionist

• Like 2

Proud to announce the passage of the Rural Broadband Expansion Act. The internet is the most important tool to success in the modern age. Providing access to all Americans is an investment in our country's future.

I don't agree with Governor @TravereErick on everything but at least he doesn't turn a blind eye to domestic terrorism. Unlike many on the opposite side when it benefits them.

#DIT #SoftOnTerrorism

28 minutes ago, SWMissourian said:

The Democrats are the party of ignoring the Constitution and trampling on the rights of life and self defense. If you want to keep your rights, vote GOP this November.

I'm sorry @GrantMO. Who voted to allow white supremacists and other extreme-right extremists to run wild, bomb, shoot, and run over Americans? There's a term for those kinds of people.

@GrantMO is #SoftOnTerrorism

4 minutes ago, SWMissourian said:

I did not vote against your bill, Representative Schultz.

Didn't vote for it either, Representative Grant. Which is still the same as #SoftOnTerrorism.

Remember when @spalding put aside partisan loyalty and voted to save American lives? Yeah, I don't either.

@spalding is #SoftOnTerrorism.