TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Russ

@HimesForGov

If elected as governor, I will stand up for your right to own firearms and I will fight anyone who tries to infringe on this right whether its @TravereErick, @PaulVrang, @AndrewWhitaker, or @DylanMacMillan.

Governor @jackswanner (@TexAgRepublican) claims to be for both smaller government and lower taxes. Why then does he support the bill forking over millions for the Border Patrol (AKA growing the government) and imposing a tax on cigarettes? Does he share our values?

I wish Governor @jackswanner the best of luck in running for Plains Senate. I pray that if he and I are elected we can work together to strengthen the Plains region. 

• Like 1

@jackswanner 

I'd welcome it. Let's start by expanding Medicaid under the provisions of the ACA and provide affordable healthcare and stabilized markets for the people of the Plains.

The people of the Plains know who I am. Just remember who is listening. The Plains needs a full time governor.

Why don't you go back to fundraising with your donors, @JAllen? @spalding 's going to need all the help you can offer him. Everyone knows he has nothing else.

Do you notice how @jackswanner doesn't mention @spalding once? Its because he knows that @spalding won't prioritize the Plains if he's elected.

The Plains needs a #FullTimeGov.

What does @spalding bring to the table? Pretty much nothing. He is basically your classic copy paste Washingtonian Republican career politician. Not much substance, even less charisma, but lots of cash. Are we going to let @spalding buy the Plains as though he's entitled to rule over us?

Thanks Governor @jackswanner for doing the right thing and introducing the Naloxone bill. The Plains desperately needs a response to the opioid crisis and this is a start.