TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Fernandez

@FernandezTx

1 hour ago, Macmillan said:

@DylanMacmillan: The party of small government and less regulation wants to regulate your body and tell you what you can and cannot do when it comes to your own reproductive system

@DylanMacmillan: Organisations such as Planned Parenthood do a lot of good for our society when it comes to non-abortion related reproductive health as well, GOP would throw all of that away in their #WarOnWomen

@DylanMacmillan: I am 100% pro-choice and as President I will fight for women and their right to control what goes on inside their own body

1. We not trying to regulate anything. We never stated anything about the legality of abortion in the bill or press release. 

2. Although Planned Parenthood does provide other services, it’s revenue is heavily dependent on abortions. In fact, Planned Parenthood Director, Abby Johnson, even testified that employees have abortion quotas that they have to meet. They are selling abortions to pregnant women. Also, if @Macmillan would’ve read the press release I stated that we would be happy to redirect funds to other clinics who provide the same services but exclude abortion. 

3. Leave the hypocrisy. @Macmillan isn’t pro-choice. He’s pro-abortion. IM pro-choice. I am pro-abstinence, pro-contraception, pro- marriage, and I’m pro-adoption. I’m just not pro-abortion. This isn’t a matter of choice. It’s a matter of murder at convenience. 

Edited by Anthony Fernandez