TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

Game Schedule Paused & Admin Call

Things have become a bit overwhelming on the admin side with both @Wm96 and @Batman having given their resignation. @Magenta and I simply don't have the manpower to keep things going.

Therefore, we're going to be pausing the game clock for a couple weeks. Things still continue IC and the House still needs to be adjourned by Sunday. However, we're pausing all election turns and the game calendar itself (apart from adjournment of Congress) for a little while.

We also are in desperate need of applications for the admin team. If at all interested, please send me a PM with your IC and OOC qualifications, experience, and all around brilliance ASAP. I'm hoping to have the new AB in place by this weekend at the latest and then we'll spend a few days getting everyone up to speed and on the same page. In order to keep the game running, we need dedicated folks so if you enjoy the game please consider helping us out.

We'll be back full steam on Wednesday with the following schedule for the remainder of the election:

January 16: Turn 2 (12 hours)
January 18: Turn 3 (12 hours)
January 21: Turn 4 (12 hours)
January 23: Turn 5 (12 hours)
January 24: Election Day Results

The 117th Congress will open on the 28th.

Sign in to follow this