TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Doomhammer

Democratic PAC Offerings (Republicans can apply)

This is where Democratic PACs are going to offer money to candidates who actively campaign on specific topics.  More money will be offered for Republicans who choose to campaign on the PAC's beliefs as they are aware going against the party is tougher.  Be cautions, if you make a PAC promise and go against your word, they will campaign viciously against you and throw money to your opponents.  You will likely receive negative momentum as a result of flip flopping.

In order to receive PAC money, you must post in this thread your PR, social media post, or house/senate hopper bill in this thread to get the donation.  If you do not request a donation, none will be granted to you.  Sometimes candidates do not want PAC money.  Your PAC donations will be documented in another thread where candidates can see who is donating to you and how much they are donating to you.

The Brady Campaign

Brady.jpg

$8,000,000 to any Democrat or $25,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on repealing PLCAA

$5,000,000 to any Democrat or $15,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on outlawing the manufacture of ghost guns and 3-D printed guns

$4,000,000 to any Democrat or $12,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on fully funding gun violence research at the CDC

$4,000,000 to any Democrat or $15,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on preventing access to assault weapons and high capacity magazines

$2,000,000 to any Democrat or $20,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on holding the ATF accountable for meaningful gun industry oversight

$1,000,000 to any Democrat or $2,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on promoting safe storage and responsible gun ownership

$1,000,000 to any Democrat or $5,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on expanding the categories of persons prohibited from purchasing guns

$1,000,000 to any Democrat or $5,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on expanding background checks to all gun sales and transfers with very narrow exceptions.

banning bump stocks was removed as it has already passed. XD

The Sierra Club

Sierra Club.png

$10,000,000 to any Democrat or $30,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on banning disposable products (such as plastic cups, plates, and cutlery) that contain less than 50% biodegradable material

$5,000,000 to any Democrat or $15,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on banning fracking

$1,000,000 to any Democrat or $5,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on expanding clean energy investments.

$1,000,000 to any Democrat or $10,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on stopping the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline

The ACLU

The NAACP

Common Cause

More to come, but this is just an awareness of what is coming up...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TexAgRepublican said:

On 12/2/2018 at 2:25 AM, TexAgRepublican said:

Sarah Fitzgerald

The Office of Rep. Sarah Fitzgerald 
For Immediate Release

Washington, DC – Rep. Sarah Fitzgerald (R-NY) offered support for the Protecting Our Energy, Environment and Economy Act, sponsored by House Minority Leader Paul Vang (R-WI) and Rep. Ken Bowers (D-WV).

“Climate change is a serious problem, and I think as Republicans we shouldn’t be afraid to confront it. We also shouldn’t be afraid to confront the real culprit – China and other developing nations that are cutting corners to gain a leg up on the United States. China is killing the planet, and we need to do something about it. The Protecting Our Energy, Environment and Economy Act puts a carbon tariff of $25/ton on foreign imports. This tariff will be rebated back to the American people. China and other countries will be paying the American people for the damage they’re doing to our environment. This will make cleaner and more regulated American manufacturing more competitive. It will strongly disincentive outsourcing. It will protect America’s struggling – and heavily regulated – coal industry. And it will force countries like China to adapt and produce cleaner products with a lighter carbon footprint. President Trump acknowledged that climate change is real in a 60 Minutes interview last October. From hurricanes like Superstorm Sandy in my home state of New York to the California wildfires – we are feeling the effects of climate change. The argument against taking action has always been that it will be detrimental to American jobs. This bill is carefully designed to protect American jobs as much as possible, and I think this is the kind of solution that really resonates with President Trump’s America First vision. I urge him to support this bill, and I urge Speaker Ward to docket this bill in the House.”

View full PR

Based on the Press Office, I am taking the Protecting Our Energy Environment and Economy Act as fitting this criteria:

$1,000,000 to any Democrat or $5,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on expanding clean energy investments.

The Sierra Club wants accountability for environmental incursions and steps towards prevention.  They like the idea of America taking a proactive role in environmental protection on the global stage. 

$5,000,000 will be given to Sarah Fitzgerald from the Sierra Club at the end of Turn 2 just like when a fundraiser or warchest donation would take effect.

If there was another item/promise you were hoping fit criteria for donations, let me know.

I've already spoken about this at length in multiple places, it's a key plank of my foreign policy on the environment

41 minutes ago, Doomhammer said:

Based on the Press Office, I am taking the Protecting Our Energy Environment and Economy Act as fitting this criteria:

The Sierra Club wants accountability for environmental incursions and steps towards prevention.  They like the idea of America taking a proactive role in environmental protection on the global stage. 

$5,000,000 will be given to Sarah Fitzgerald from the Sierra Club at the end of Turn 2 just like when a fundraiser or warchest donation would take effect.

If there was another item/promise you were hoping fit criteria for donations, let me know.

I'll take the $5 million, but I was actually linking you to my most recent PR which included several gun control related items. 

9 hours ago, TexAgRepublican said:

I'll take the $5 million, but I was actually linking you to my most recent PR which included several gun control related items. 

$15,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on outlawing the manufacture of ghost guns and 3-D printed guns

$5,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on expanding clean energy investments.

$15,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on preventing access to assault weapons and high capacity magazines

$5,000,000 to any Republican who campaigns on expanding background checks to all gun sales and transfers with very narrow exceptions.

With those campaign promises (including the environment action) Sarah Fitzgerald will get $40,000,000 ($5 million from the Sierra Club and $35 million from the Brady Campaign)

9 hours ago, Macmillan said:

I've already spoken about this at length in multiple places, it's a key plank of my foreign policy on the environment

I looked at your Press Statement on Climate change.

$1,000,000 to any Democrat  who campaigns on expanding clean energy investments.

So Dylan Macmillan will get $1,000,000 from the Sierra Club

Background checks ($1,000,000)

Red flag laws to restrict more persons from getting guns ($1,000,000)

Assault Rifle Ban ($4,000,000)

All on the gun PR I put out

Edited by Dogslife

5 minutes ago, Dogslife said:

Background checks ($1,000,000)

Red flag laws to restrict more persons from getting guns ($1,000,000)

Assault Rifle Ban ($4,000,000)

All on the gun PR I put out

I saw your PR and can confirm.

Erick Travere will get $6,000,000 from the Brady Campaign.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Doomhammer said:

The Sierra Club

Sierra Club.png

Please see - 

Edited by Sheridan

16 minutes ago, Sheridan said:

Please see - 

You got it!  $5,000,000 will be donated to Lewinsky by The Sierra Club.  You will receive it with your Turn 2 revenue with fundraisers and player fund transfers