TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Russ

@Sen_Kessler_PA

I'm proud to announce that I have introduced a bill in the Senate that will repeal right-to-work nationwide. Labor unions have fought for the 40 hour work week, higher wages, and workplace protections. I stand with our unions.

#UnionStrong

Edited by Rusty Russ
  • Like 2

If the Senator from Florida were at all serious about her job, she'd be holding her President's nominee for AG accountable rather than melting down on Twitter. Even if my attitude is corse, I at least do my job in hearings.

22 minutes ago, SWMissourian said:

I was hoping for an honest, respectful nomination process. It seems my hopes were misplaced.

For once, I actually agree with our honorable PPT. These have been the least transparent and least honest hearings in my career.

I have decided that Mr. Kadar is unworthy of the positions he has been nominated for and I will not vote to confirm him. My decisions for Mr. Swanner, Mr. Heller, and Mr. Webb are still pending.

Edited by Rusty Russ

Give away to the wealthy? MUST GET IT DONE!!!

Deny workers the right to organize? RIGHT AWAY SIR!!!

Allow corporations to pollute that river? NO PROBLEM, RIGHT AWAY!!!

Provide disaster victims with relief? Let's wait and not get there fast.

Nice to see PPT has his priorities together. /s

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SWMissourian said:

Senator, this is not what happened at all and you know it. Republicans of both the legislative and executive has pushed disaster recovery efforts hard.

PPT spends more time tweeting than working. Meanwhile, I have a bill waiting that would protect workers' sacred right to organize.

Yes folks, you heard it right. The GOP want another tax cut. After the $1 trillion hole they blew in your budget. Using your tax dollars. 

This is a demonstration of what that looks like.

1816430124_IMAGE2019-02-13121808.thumb.jpg.0a561eb46241befce5fefd6bee369360.jpg

Edited by Rusty Russ

1 hour ago, SWMissourian said:

I want reasoned important debate on college campuses across the country. I want the government to stop facilitating the restriction of free speech within our public universities. I do not want to waste Senate time debating a rushed, poorly constructed bill, no matter how well-intentioned it is. #DemsDontWantFreeSpeech #FalseComparison

@SenMadisonIN, as per usual, misses the forest for the trees with his ill conceived "free speech" bill.

His side's message isn't failing on college campuses because of "censorship." Its failing because his side continues to bunt about anti-intellectual messages and unfounded and nonscientific policies AKA the kind of things that intellectuals/college educated people of every size and age can't stand. I say with great certainty the one thing he will ensure with this bill is that his side's message, whatever that really is, will be received even more negatively by college students and other young people. 

Thanks for the free votes though, Senator. I'll definitely owe it to you when I'm reelected in 2024.

#TurningPABluer #That'sNotReallyFreeSpeech #UnintentionallyHelpful #ProtectTheCampus