TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Recks

@GrahamChambers

@GrahamChambers: Proud to introduce my first bill of this Congress: to pass nationwide #RightToWork. This must be a priority for our nation to promote opportunity for all, regardless of their home state.

• Like 1

@GrahamChambers: I am disappointed in AG-nominee Jace Kadar's strong commitment to civil asset forfeiture. This #Unconstitutional practice all-too-often targets individuals who haven't been accused, let alone convicted.

@GrahamChambers: My #DUEPROCESS Act would make civil asset forfeiture much harder, and protect the rights of all Americans from dangerous federal encroachments.

@GrahamChambers: I look forward to hearing from Secy of State nominee @jackswanner on how he will lead the fight to bring democracy to the world's largest nation: China.

@GrahamChambers: Just voted on the cabinet brought together by @POTUS. Especially skilled leaders at State (@jackswanner) and Treasury (Johnathon Grant).

@GrahamChambers: I could not, however, in god conscience vote to confirm Jace Kadar as our next #AttorneyGeneral. His disregard for our Constitution and Bill of Rights in certain vital areas is inexcusable.

@GrahamChambers: I am proud to join a bipartisan group of my Senate colleagues to suspend/debate bills ranging from fighting opioid addiction, recovering from the Kansas tornado, and limiting regulations.

• Like 1

@GrahamChambers: I am deeply concerned that a Republican-led committee would reject such an important piece of legislation as #RightToWork.

• Haha 1

@GrahamChambers: I am opposed to the federal government dictating what private businesses must do. That is why I am voting to table the Social Media regulation bill.

@GrahamChambers: It was an honor to be a guest of TX Gov. Greg Abbott in Dallas to speak to the business community about issues that impact our nation's economic well-being!

@GrahamChambers: .@POTUS Vang is wrong to suggest raising the FICA Cap without a sustainable approach to #FixSocialSecurity. My door is open to any member of Congress who wants a real fix!

• Haha 1

@GrahamChambers: I support debating a Congressional response to the #NipahCrisis in Mississippi. Whether taking funds from FEMA is appropriate or not should be decided by the Senate in a full-fledged debate.

• Haha 1

@GrahamChambers: Proud to co-introduce a #Bipartisan solution to the issues facing the US Postal Service. Both from the worker compensation and long-term sustainability side of things.

@GrahamChambers: While I supported debating the #NipahResponse bill, I am disheartened that @HMLGrant would escalate partisan conflict in DC further by denying the GOP docket space. #TwoWrongsDontMakeARight