TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
LMR

@RNCChair

The Official Twitter feed of the Chair of the Republican National Committee (currently Senator Lucille-MacGillicuddy-Ricardo of Florida)

@RNCChair:  If they made a movie of Senate Dems actions during confirmation hearings, they'd name it "Meatballs."

@RNCChair:  Surprising sexism from "the party of women,"  insults and catcalls and meaningless attacks on the past administration and current nominees, delaying tactics, overall clowning around.  #DNCResistance2.0

@RNCChair:  Senate Democrats during the hearing on the nomination of Jace Kadar to be Attorney General: 

giphy.gif

@RNCChair@SenEddieMorrow represents a state that is overrun by crime and is approaching bankruptcy.  So what does he do?  He goes to Vermont to "help."  That's the solution, make Vermont more like Illinois!    

lucyhide.gif

• Haha 1

@RNChair:  Oh. @SenatorEddieMorrow tries so hard, but never quite hits the target.  The Pearl Harbor Committee he references was voted into existence in September, 1945 ... nearly four years after Pearl Harbor.   What is @SenatorEddieMorrow thinking?  

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

@RNCChair:  It has been an incredible honor for me to serve as Chair of the GOP.  But upon reflection, I do not believe this position and I really fit well together.  I am resigning this post with gratitude for the chance to serve, and with best wishes to my successor.

• Haha 1