TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

@BobbyNewport

I am very disappointed in the Republicans inability to allow their nominees to be asked real questions without them freaking out it's like Donald Trump never left.

• Like 1

@ILoveSenLucy if you don't agree with AG Kadar on such important issues why would you vote to confirm? That's like me saying I hate Candy but working for Sweetums

@GOPChair you can post all the pictures of creepy clowns you want to it doesn't change the fact Mr.Kadar isn't a good AG candidate...(1/2)

Wait didn't you say you didn't support most of his core values on your personal account? #whosethescaryclownnow #iloveflipfloppinglucy (2/2)

@Ilovesenlucy digs an even bigger hole by comparing Kadar to Holder universally panned as an awful AG thanks for giving the Ameeican people even more reason to disapprove of Kadar

Why do Republicans keep putting up bills there too brass disapprove of are they trying to lose or do they not know what leadership wants? #ConfusedGOP #commincationisagreatpolicy

I love how @SenMadisonIN said we were wrong that he didn't cared about seniors before confirming he didnt care about Seniors #GOPClownShow #TimeForChange

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

@GrahamRecks you should take your complaints up with your chairwoman as she is the one who not only betrayed her base but her party. #LucyTheClown #GOPinShmables #BlueWavePart2022

#LucytheClown should immediately apologize to the people of Illinois and Vermont for her calis and offensive comments about both places #Uncool

• Like 1
  • Haha 1