TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

@HMLGrant

Kudos to House Republicans for bringing up the Senior citizens tax elimination act while the PPT tries to punish seniors for reasons unknown 

• Like 1

As a Catholic faithful, I join the Republicans in supporting bills like the born alive survivor's act, however, we need to support places like planned parenthood whose primary purpose is providing women's healthcare, as even though I can't say I support there view on abortion the government doesn't fund that part of planned parenthood and  defunding such a great agency because of a political difference is a dangerous precedent to set.

While I was not invited to the debate on guns (#SnubbedbyCNN) I look forward to giving the vision myself and House Democrats will be taking in relations to guns this session. 

Edited by Batman

The republican tax plan n, which is even worse then the trump tax plan somehow will not be brought up in the house now or while i'm alive

@GeorgePSmith I have no problem being bipartisan on virtually every issue, but I also don't support fiscally insane policies like the Vang tax plan (1/4)

The only times I've ever voted for or as a governor signed an unbalanced budget was in times of recession, as we are not in a recession there's no reason to be 1 billion in the hole before we even look at discretionary spending (2/4)

But yet thanks to the trump tax plan we are and under Vangs tax plan we'll be closer to 3 or 4 billion in the whole before touching discretionary funding (3/4)

This isn't a partisan issue this is a fiscal policy intelligence issue and i'm sad to see the GOP abandon the deficit hawk banner but the Democrats will happily pick it up. (4/4)

Edited by Batman

I do hope Prime Minister Netanyahu is planning to address a joint session of Congress I think it'd be a very informative and interesting experience 

Edited by Batman

I hope soon President Vang gets some economists to tell him his tax plan would balloon the debt destroy social security and basically every other government program people rely on. (1/2)

And our tax plan cuts taxes for the working class too while raising taxes on the wealthiest thus creating income for the government to pay down the deficit, pay for infrastructure improvement and save social security. (2/2)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My thoughts and prayers go out to De'Aaron's family and friends, we must stop tradegies like these (1/2)

However we must also not over react until more information is revealed I think it does more harm then good to try and politicize this tragedy (2/2)

Up until now I have been more than happy to allow GOP access to the docket as I thought it would convince the Senate Republicans to try and be bipartisan, this was not the case as they voted down disaster relief as such they have left me with no choice but to no longer allow GOP access to the docket. And if the new HmL has a problem he'll have to take it up with his "leadership"

• Haha 1

It is clear the Columbus PD did not do a thorough investigation, but simple swept it under the rug in an attempt perhaps misguided to protect one of their own. (1/2)

This is why Policemen and women need to have body cameras so that the public is able to see and know exactly what unfolded. (2/2)

• Like 1

I am proud to announce I will be going on a tour to each of the places where #BlackLivesMatter are taking place to discuss what we can do to ensure these tragedies stop, and that the people who committed them are held accountable #De'Aaronisthelastone #TalkisCheapTimeforActionTour

Just finished stop number 1 in Orlando meet allot of great people and heard some very moving stories I look forward to meeting more people and hearing more stories in Cali. #TalkisCheapTimeforActiontour 

@SenMadisonIN once again lies about the CDC numbers here doesn't want to introduce the democratic bill because they disagree with him he needs to #Growup

• Like 1

Finished up the #TalkisCheapTimeforActiontour meet lots of great people and heard many heart breaking stories about the ways the community and cops interact (1/3)

We need to take action against this immediately first by passing the Police CAMERA Act followed by the legislation I laid out speaking at the 3 BLM rallies. (2/3)

And if any Republicans or other Democrats have ideas i'm more then happy to hear them out because this isn't a partisan issue, but an American values issue (3/3)

• Like 1