TedderVision
Sign in to follow this  
Shiggy

Ralph Labradoodle R-ID

Ralph Labradoodle grew up in Pocatello Idaho form immigrant parents from Puerto Rico. 

He attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, and spent two years as a Mormon missionary in Chile, from 1987 to 1989. Labradoodle returned to BYU and received a B.A. in 1992, in Spanish with an emphasis in Latin American literature. He was admitted to the University of Washington School of Law in Seattle and received his J.D. in 1995.

Married in 1991, Labradoodle relocated to his wife's home state of Idaho and practiced law and immigration law in private practice from 1995 until his election to the Idaho House of Representatives in 2006. In 2010 he was elected speaker of the house. In 2016 he was elected to the U.S House of Representatives representing Idaho's 1st District.

• Like 1

The GOP is currently enforcing a war room ban on you. Which means, you can't caucus as a Republican until they lift that ban. 

Just now, Conrad said:

The GOP is currently enforcing a war room ban on you. Which means, you can't caucus as a Republican until they lift that ban. 

Their loss. 

Sign out labradoodle. Can I be an indi? (I promise to be realistic as an indi)

Just now, Shiggy said:

Their loss. 

Sign out labradoodle. Can I be an indi? (I promise to be realistic as an indi)

Unfortunately not (reason being, I'm not sure of the consequences it would have for the voting calculator). If you would like to play an independent then you would need to do Vermont or Maine and caucus with the Democrats. 

That being said, if @Anthony can verify that it won't affect Republican IVS weighting, you can play as an Independent. But that's up to you if you want to wait on that verification.

I always said (as an admin and a player) that WR bans only add to toxic feuds between players and scare away players. 

I understand why they did it. @TexAgRepublican I know I freaked out as a dem. I tried to method-act as a democrat and it actually made me go crazy. That is why I left. I just want to play as a Rand Paul/Ted Cruz conservative. I don't want to get too deep into drama again. I want to play my role. 

1 minute ago, Shiggy said:

I always said (as an admin and a player) that WR bans only add to toxic feuds between players and scare away players. 

I understand why they did it. @TexAgRepublican I know I freaked out as a dem. I tried to method-act as a democrat and it actually made me go crazy. That is why I left. I just want to play as a Rand Paul/Ted Cruz conservative. I don't want to get too deep into drama again. I want to play my role. 

You caused lots of problems for us with this exact character.

Just now, TexAgRepublican said:

You caused lots of problems for us with this exact character.

We disagreed on trade....but I was not troublesome. I don't want to step on toes. We will disagree on trade and tariffs, but we otherwise agree. I dont like playing as a democrat because I really am a conservative in real life. 

1 minute ago, Shiggy said:

We disagreed on trade....but I was not troublesome. I don't want to step on toes. We will disagree on trade and tariffs, but we otherwise agree. I dont like playing as a democrat because I really am a conservative in real life. 

Actually we agreed on trade but disagreed on some other issues where you personally and viciously attacked members of the party (including me) in public. 

Edited by TexAgRepublican

Actually we agreed on trade but disagreed on some other issues where you personally attacked members of the party (including me) in public. 

That is not how I remember it. However I apologize if anything I did as taken as a persona attack against you. I have no animosity towards you. or anyone else in the GOP.

Just now, Shiggy said:

That is not how I remember it. However I apologize if anything I did as taken as a persona attack against you. I have no animosity towards you. or anyone else in the GOP.

It's nothing personal, but we're not lifting the ban.

It's nothing personal, but we're not lifting the ban.

That is your prerogative. Truly your loss.